Z-tables can be presented in different formats so before watching the first video on normal distribution and Z scores read std_normal_tables.
Tests of Significance part 1
Tests of Significance part 2
- Introduction to ANOVA
- One-Way ANOVA
- Effect Size for One-Way ANOVA
- Post Hoc Tests for One-Way ANOVA
- Repeated-Measures ANOVA
- Factorial ANOVA, Two Independent Factors
- Factorial ANOVA, Two Dependent Factors
- Factorial ANOVA, Two Mixed Factors
- Chi-Square Goodness-of-Fit Test
- Chi-Square Test for Independence
- Mann-Whitney U
- Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks Test
- Kruskal-Wallis Test
- Friedman Test
Course textbooks can be bought on-line at The Book Depository. Note free shipping is included.
An Introduction to Six Sigma & Process Improvement By (author) James R. Evans, By (author) William M. Lindsay
Six Sigma Demystified by Paul Keller
Here are links to free statistics software. I have not checked any of them yet, so if anyone has experience of any of them feel free to sent your opinions on them.